Meeting ID: 962 8751 8793
One tap mobile
+12532158782,,96287518793# US (Tacoma)
+12063379723,,96287518793# US (Seattle)
Dial by your location
+1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
+1 206 337 9723 US (Seattle)
6 October 2020
- Diversity & Equity Committee (Buchwitz)
- Graduate Student Seminar Series
- Research Committee (Swalla)
- Every PI should update their COVID-19 Lab plans ASAP. Add any new people in their lab as "critical researchers". Add the UW Covid 19 Training for all critical researchers.
https://www.ehs.washington.edu/training/covid-19-safety-training-back-workplace. Add the UW Biology Training for all critical researchers.
- All Biology personnel should complete the Biology COVID-19 Prevention Plan Quiz after reviewing The Department's COVID-19 Prevention Plan,Common Space Guidelines, and Shared Equipment Spaces COVID Guidelines.
- We'll form a working group to establish policy for Field Work done in Biology soon. Please let me know if you would like to be part of these efforts.
- Undergraduate Program Committee (Ruesink)
- Graduate & Postdoc Program Committee (Strömberg)
- Disruptions to grad research plans b/c of COVID
- Grads and mental health—reminder of resources
- Planning for rotations and tutorials in COVID times
- Update on new cohort (they’re “here”!)