Each year, the Husky 100 recognizes 100 UW undergraduate and graduate students from Bothell, Seattle and Tacoma in all areas of study who are making the most of their time at the UW. The Husky 100 were announced last month and we have 9 representatives from the undergraduate perspective. These students actively connect what happens inside and outside the classroom and apply what they learn to make a difference on campus, in their communities, and for the future. Through their passion, leadership, and commitment, these students inspire all of us to shape our own Husky Experience.
Congratulations to the students representing Biology in the Husky 100!
- Derek C Chen Biology (Molecular, Cellular & Developmental)
- Yarid Mera Biology (Physiology)
- Grace Nam Biology (Physiology)
- Liesl Strand Biology (Molecular, Cellular & Developmental)
- Kate Turk Biology (Physiology)
- Michelle Ann Wasan Biochemistry, Biology (Physiology)
- Rachael Tamngin Anthropology: Medical Anth & Global Hlth, Biology (Physiology)
- Sneha Krishnan Biology (Ecology, Evolution & Conservation)
- Diana Jimenez Sahagun Biology (Molecular, Cellular & Developmental)
View the full 2017 Husky 100 list