Hck 202C HCK
Liz is passionate about student-centered, evidence-based, active learning and ensuring that education is accessible to all students. During the academic year Liz supports students and TA's in the Biology 200 teaching team. In summer quarter Liz teaches Bio 200.
Are you interested in learning more about the disabled community?
Below is a suggested reading / media list for educators that are interested in the lived experience of people and students with disabilities.
- Far From the Tree: Parents, Children and the Search for Identity by Andrew Solomon
- Thinking in Picture by Temple Grandin
- Being Heumann by Judith Heumann
- Furiously Happy: A Funny Book About Horrible Things. By Jenny Lawson
- The Curious Incident of the Dog in the Night Time by Mark Haddon
- Terrible, Thanks For Asking
- Five part series on "intelligence."