Biology had another fantastic year of graduate student research displayed at the 2017 Graduate Student Symposium!
Many thanks to graduate students Megan Whitney and Alex Brannick who organized the event, and to the multitudes of volunteers who helped make it a success including students, staff and faculty.
Special congratulations to these award winners:
- Best Dressed: Gideon Dunster
- Most Appealing to a 3rd Grader: Alex Lowe
- Best Title: Luke Weaver
- Prettiest Pictures: Itzue Caviedes Solis
- Best New Artist: Stephanie Smith
- Best Overall Talk (Faculty Choice): Stephanie Smith